Dr. Alan Louis Herzik D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice717 Upton Ave Schulenburg TX, 78956
Dr. Alan Herzik is a Dentist practicing in Schulenburg, TX. Dr. Herzik specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Alan Louis Herzik D.D.S.'s Practice location
Schulenburg, TX 78956Get Direction
Dr. Alan Louis Herzik D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herzik
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. William Blandford Other110 N Washington St La Grange TX 78945
- Dr. Leo Dan Gordon DDS503 E Main St Weimar TX 78962
- Dr. George D Mason D.D.S.1213 N Main St La Fayette GA 30728
- Dr. Kari L Brawley Other110 N Washington St La Grange TX 78945
- Dr. Lawrence J. Hatfield Other110 N. Washington Street La Grange TX 78945
- Karen A Roberts DDS279 E Colorado St La Grange TX 78945