Dr. Philip M Walton D.D.S
Periodontist | Periodontics175 Freeman St 422 Brookline MA, 02446
Dr. Philip Walton practices Periodontics in Brookline, MA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Walton has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Walton provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Philip M Walton D.D.S's Practice location
Brookline, MA 02446Get Direction
Dr. Philip M Walton D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walton
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What It's Like to Live With a Colostomy Bag
Many people with IBD reach the point where the diseased part of the intestine has to be removed. This surgery involves a disconnection between the intestine and the rectum. Therefore, corrective surgery is needed to create a new outlet for the passage of bowel movements from the body.Depending on...
- Why Obstructive Sleep Apnea is More Common with Diabetes
An estimated eighty percent of people with Type II diabetes will also have sleep apnea. The common denominator between the two tends to be being overweight, which when combined with stress and a lack of sleep creates a powerful cocktail that leads to one or the other and the possibility of...
- What are Post-Partum Night Sweats?
Night sweats are a common symptom experienced by many of those mothers who have just given birth. This article will give you information about post-partum night sweats, what causes it, how to deal with it, and when to see a doctor.What happens in your body during the post-partum period? Your body...
- Boron's Amazing Health Benefits
Boron has a lot of health benefits. It is known to balance certain hormones such as estrogen and testosterone. Boron is also good for fertility and helps improve the functioning of the brain leading to the development of motor skills, better memory, and grasping power.Another health benefit from...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Carlos Abboud Other758 Ashley Boulevard New Bedford Massachusetts 02745
- Dr. Alan M. O'Grady DDS36 Conant Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Noha Anan Elkadry DMD1372 Hancock St Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Timothy James Hempton DDS347 Washington St Dedham MA 02026
- Dr. Zori Rabinovitz DMD60 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Julie Pastagia DMD635 Madison Ave New York NY 10022