Dr. Sheilagh M Maguiness MD
Dermatologist | Pediatric Dermatology300 Longwood Ave Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Sheilagh Maguiness is a pediatric dermatologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Maguiness specializes in the skin care of children. Pediatric dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions that affect infants, children and teens. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Pediatric dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Maguiness diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
- Infantile hemangiomas: a look back and future directions.
- Current management of infantile hemangiomas.
- Propranolol in the management of airway infantile hemangiomas.
- Management of difficult infantile haemangiomas.
- Vascular tumors and malformations in children, Introduction.
- Congenital hemangiomas.
- Perceptions and Practices Regarding Atopic Dermatitis: A Survey.
Dr. Sheilagh M Maguiness MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
MAPLE GROVE, MN 55369Get Direction
Dr. Sheilagh M Maguiness MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maguiness
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Is Baby Acne?
What is Baby Acne?Does your child have more pimples than those of an eighth grader? This pimply appearance of puberty is very common, often beginning at two to three weeks of age. It affects more than forty percent of all infants. Fortunately, it isn’t permanent and doesn’t cause any trouble to...
- Dr. Elaine Tracy Kaye MD65 Walnut St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Ira L Skolnik M.D.747 Main St Concord MA 01742
- Dr. Elena Balestreire Hawryluk M.D., PH.D.300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Robert Sidbury M.D., M.P.H.Children's Hospital Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Marilyn G Liang M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Sadaf Hashim Hussain M.D.300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115