Dr. Rebecca Allyn is a hospitalist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Allyn specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Allyn manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Allyn works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Rebecca Allyn MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80204Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Allyn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- What Causes Secondary Hypertension?
Secondary hypertension refers to high blood pressure that is caused by other diseases. This is a less common form of hypertension when compared to ‘essential’ or ‘primary’ hypertension. A number of conditions that affect heart, kidneys or endocrine system may result in secondary...
- Olympic Snowboarder Battles Rheumatoid Arthritis and Goes for the Gold
It was only three months prior to the 2014 Olympic Games that Canadian snowboarder, Spencer O'Brien, sat in her doctor's office, crying and trying to decide if she should give up her dreams of winning a gold medal. It was at this time that her rheumatoid arthritis (RA) pain was at its worst.Every...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Victor A Nwanguma M.D.303 Parkway Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Nichole Zehnder MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Jonathan Pell MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Edward P Huynh MD2045 Franklin St Denver CO 80205
- Dr. Zachary John Anderson M.D.90 Madison St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Emily Stevens Marsh MD501 E Hampden Ave Swedish Medical Center Englewood CO 80113