Dr. Michael M Yeboah M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology350 Community Dr Manhasset NY, 11030
Dr. Michael Yeboah is a nephrologist practicing in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Yeboah specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Yeboah most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cholinergic agonists attenuate renal ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor expression and regulation in the rat kidney after ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- Cholinergic neural signals to the spleen down-regulate leukocyte trafficking via CD11b.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonists attenuate septic acute kidney injury in mice by suppressing inflammation and proteasome activity.
- Magnesium protects against cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury without compromising cisplatin-mediated killing of an ovarian tumor xenograft in mice.
- The epoxyeicosatrienoic acid analog PVPA ameliorates cyclosporine-induced hypertension and renal injury in rats.
- Epoxyeicosatrienoic Acid Analog Decreases Renal Fibrosis by Reducing Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition.
Dr. Michael M Yeboah M.D.'s Practice location
Manhasset, NY 11030Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Michael M Yeboah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yeboah
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- What is a Cluster Headache?
Headaches that recur two to three times during a short period of time are known as cluster headaches. This may last for few weeks, to months. These headaches often occur after sleep and recur throughout the day. It usually appears during the same time of the year, or season of the year. It may...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Pascal Dabel M.D.11550 Indian Hills Rd Mission Hills California 91345
- Sine Akten Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Chaim Charytan M.D.1874 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Gary Bruce Orin MD311 E 79th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Jun B Lee M.D.505 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Sheron Latcha MD1275 York Ave New York NY 10065