Dr. Eric Eugene Borofsky MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon1344 S Apollo Blvd Suite 303 Melbourne FL, 32901
Dr. Eric Borofsky is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Borofsky specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Borofsky tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Wayne State University 1978
Dr. Eric Eugene Borofsky MD's Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
FORT MOHAVE, AZ 86426Get Direction
Dr. Eric Eugene Borofsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borofsky
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Dr. Edward W St. mary MD205 E Nasa Blvd Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Lawrence George Robinson MD830 Executive Ln Rockledge FL 32955
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon MD8725 N. Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Devin Kumar Datta MD2222 S Harbor City Blvd Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Anthony Lombardo M.D.709 south harbor city blvd melbourne florida Melbourne FL 32901
- Anand M Shah M.D.647 west ave Q Palmdale CA 93551