Dr. Tyler Gundersen is a Dentist practicing in Wenatchee, WA. Dr. Gundersen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio D.D.S. 2005
- Cleanings And Prevention
- Digital X-rays
- Dental Exams & Cleanings
- Dental X-rays
- Home Care
- How To Properly Brush & Floss
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Composite Fillings
- Porcelain Crowns (caps)
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth Whitening
- Periodontal Disease
- Dental Implants
- Crowns (caps)
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Fixed Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
- Laser Dentistry
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Professional MemberWashington State Dental Association
Dr. Tyler B Gundersen D.D.S., P.L.L.C.'s Practice location
Wenatchee, WA 98801Get Direction
Dr. Tyler B Gundersen D.D.S., P.L.L.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Cara Elizabeth Schroeder DDS650 North Miller Street Wenatchee WA 98801
- Britt Shank Bovio DMD650 North Miller Street Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Donald Leo Shurtz D.D.S.801 Eastmont Ave East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. Brian H Anantatmula DDS801 Eastmont Ave East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. James Kelby Burnham D.D.S.;M.S.Bldg H 2005 Knight Lane Jacksonville FL 32212
- Aaron P Kelly Other808 N Miller St Wenatchee WA 98801