Jason L Buseman
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery800 Rose St Hq 101 Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Jason Buseman is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Buseman specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Jason L Buseman's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
ST LOUIS PARK, MN 55416Get Direction
Jason L Buseman's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buseman
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD1760 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Dr. Michael J Bass MD3217 Summit Square Pl Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Susan H. Wermeling M.D.1707 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Christopher Marc Bingcang M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Stephen Schantz3288 Eagle View Lane, Suite 300 Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Martin J. Luftman M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Road Lexington Kentucky 40504