Dr. Arvind Bakhru MD, MPH
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Arvind Bakhru is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Bakhru specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bakhru can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bakhru can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Arvind Bakhru MD, MPH's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260Get Direction
Dr. Arvind Bakhru MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bakhru
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Effects of Genital HPV on Newborn Babies
HPV, which is also known as the Human papilloma virus, is a group of viruses that affects the skin and the moist membranes lining the body. HPV usually affects the cervix, the anus, or the mouth and the throat. There are about 100 types of HPV, from which 30 types affect the genital area. The HPV...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007
- Dr. Christina Marie DiMaggio MD26850 Providence Pkwy Novi Michigan 48374
- Dr. Natalie Clark Stentz M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Karen Walker M.D.4990 W. Clark Road Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Sharon O'leary M.D.4936 W Clark Rd Ypsilanti MI 48197