Dr. Carl Adams is a psychologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Adams specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Adams evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Adams because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Carl B Adams PHD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87120Get Direction
Dr. Carl B Adams PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Ms. Rosalie Davis PHD, RXP3003 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Julee K. Huggins PSY.D.3901 Oakmount Dr Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Mr. Craig Alexander Turpin ED.S5321 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Rene Suzanne Silleroy PH.D.2741 Indian School Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Alexander J Paret PH.D.11504 Penfield Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Robert B Rottschafer PH.D.377th Mdos/Sgow Kirtland Afb NM 87117