Dr. Margaret G Garrisi MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology94 Old Short Hills Road East Wing Suite 403 Livingston NJ, 07039
Dr. Margaret Garrisi is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Garrisi specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Garrisi can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Garrisi can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1979
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Birth Defects
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Margaret G Garrisi MD's Practice location
Livingston, NJ 07039Get Direction
Dr. Margaret G Garrisi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garrisi
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021