Dr. Allison Hill is a psychologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hill specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hill evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hill because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Allison Binnicker Hill J.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Allison Binnicker Hill J.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Dr. Emily P. Garai PH.D.675 Seminole Ave NE Atlanta Georgia 30307
- Dr. LaTonya Carey-Wright PSYD.7476 Hilltop Way Atlanta GA 30349
- Susan G. Joseph62 Lenox Pointe NE Atlanta GA 30324
- Dr. Michelle Einson PH D1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Thomas Grant Quinlan PSY.D.8479 Dr Martin Luther King JR St N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Pamela Beth Collman PHD3495 Piedmont Road (buckhead) Atlanta GA 30305