Dr. Philip Ebdlahad is a Dentist practicing in Reading, PA. Dr. Ebdlahad specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Philip Ebdlahad DDS's Practice location
Reading, PA 19601Get Direction
Dr. Philip Ebdlahad DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. Robert Alan Wunsch DMD1500 Penn Ave Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Tammy Balatgek DDS, FAACP2433 Morgantown Road (Route 10) Reading PA 19607
- Dr. Stephanie Claire Berg D.M.D1075 Berkshire Blvd. Wyomissing PA 19610
- Dr. Aida Pasalic DMD1885 Swamp Pike Gilbertsville PA 19525
- Jared M Merin DMD2230 N 5th Street Hwy Reading PA 19605
- Dr. Marie A Kershner DMD100 South Chestnut Street Boyertown PA 19512