Dr. Mary Burns is a pediatrician practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Burns is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Burns diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Burns can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Mary Burns PA-C's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Mary Burns PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Dr. Leslie Ward MD5150 Journal Center Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Jurgen H. Upplegger MD4233 Montgomery Blvd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Carl Tapia MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Casandra Elise Millea M.D.1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Guy David Crocetti M.D.9201 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Carla Bloedel-clark MD5150 Journal Center Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109