Dr. Howard Fraiman is a prosthodontist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Fraiman specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Howard Paul Fraiman D.M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19110Get Direction
Dr. Howard Paul Fraiman D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Difference Between AIDS and HIV?
The main difference between AIDS and HIV is that HIV is a virus whereas AIDS is a condition that is caused by HIV. People often confuse HIV and AIDS. Different diagnoses are used to identify both HIV and AIDS. However, they are said to go hand-in-hand and are very often used interchangeably to...
- Hookah Health Facts: Is It Safe?
What is a hookah?Hookahs are basically water pipes that are used for smoking. Specially made tobaccos for hookah smoking are available in various flavors such as chocolate, watermelon, apple, mint, coconut, cherry, and licorice. Even though others feel that smoking hookah is a safer alternative to...
- Student Makes Potential Breakthrough in Breast Cancer Treatment
New treatments make waves in the media frequently. Diseases affect everyone in one way or another. This makes them feel scary and unsolvable. Research is the light at the end of the tunnel that gives us a glimmer of hope. However, it is rarer for a treatment to become a breakthrough for a...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD976 E Railroad Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Fernando D Presser DMD PC100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S.100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Laderrick Bullock D.M.D.1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Glenn J Wolfinger D.M.D.,F.A.C.P.467 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Washington PA 19034
- Dr. Stephen R Cohen DDS1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003