Dr. Trina Haselrig is a psychologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Haselrig specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Haselrig evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Haselrig because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Trina Haselrig's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95826Get Direction
Trina Haselrig's reviewsWrite Review
- The Effects of AIDS on Families
IntroductionAIDS negatively affects not only the person suffering from it but also their families. It affects the relationships of the patients' family members. One major effect of HIV on families is the stress on children. Children often feel stress just knowing one of their family members has an...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Dr. John S. Isaacs PHD3550 Watt Avenue Sacramento California 95821
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Denise Lassalle1927 Fairgate Court Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Carolee Giaouyen Tran PH.D1330 Q St Sacramento CA 95814
- Dr. Angela Marie Chanter PSYD1895 E Roseville Pkwy Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Amy Eargle PH.D.8439 Mediterranean Way Sacramento CA 95826