Dr. Vishal Bedi is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Bedi specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bedi can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bedi can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Vishal Bedi MD's Practice location
Newark, DE 19718Get Direction
Dr. Vishal Bedi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Gynecologist
Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the functions and diseases of the female reproductive system. Regular gynecological checkups can help adolescent girls and women against certain diseases and cancers, including the early detection and treatment of illnesses. Gynecological care is...
- Dr. George K. Henry MD1011 W Baltimore Pike West Grove PA 19390
- Mr. Gazi Abdulhay MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Honore Satcho M.D.2265 Market Street Warren Pennsylvania 16365
- Dr. Jennifer Uyeda Spiegel M.D.4755 Ogletown Stanton Road Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Natalie Ann Chavez M.D.4755 Ogletown-Stanton Rd Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Justin Chura M.D.One Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013