Dr. Jyi-ming Tseng is an anesthesiologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Tseng ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Tseng also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Kaohsiung Medical University 1969
- Healthsouth Metro West Hospita, Anesthesiology; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cook County Hospital
Dr. Jyi-ming Tseng M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Jyi-ming Tseng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Fibromyalgia Brain Fog a Prelude to Dementia?
The word dementia has been sparking fear since the moment the term was coined. Those who suffer from any disease belonging to this category often have their whole lives turned upside down; people who used to matter and bring joy to their lives no longer register on their memory, as if they don’t...
- Gluten-Sniffing Dogs for Celiac Disease Patients
When you think of a loyal and friendly pet, the first animal that comes to mind is most likely a dog. Countless are the things dogs can do for us. From military, sense of dangers, protection, guiding and as well as being our best companions, a dog has value on all sorts of levels. They are powerful....
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Donald Crabtree DO1522 W 117th St S Jenks OK 74037
- Dr. Agata Vollers MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Brian Joseph Jansen MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Tommy D Chu MD3333 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. Otis H Edge MD9601 Interstate 630 Exit 7 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Evangelina C Atkinson MD9601 Interstate 630 Exit 7 Little Rock AR 72205