Dr. Aswathnarayan Manandhi is an internist practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Manandhi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Manandhi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences 2002
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Program
Dr. Aswathnarayan R Manandhi M.D.'s Practice location
Hartford, CT 06102Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89102Get Direction
Dr. Aswathnarayan R Manandhi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- Dr. Rex L Mahnensmith M.D.28 Ashton Circle Simsbury CT 06070
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Aderonke O. Adeniji M.D.11564 229th Street Cambria Heights NY 11411
- Jayme Mickelson22 Pine Street Bristol Connecticut 06010
- Dr. Nissin Nahmias M.D.8 Langley Park Farmington CT 6032