Dr. Ken Gasper is a Dentist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Gasper specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ken Gasper D.D.S.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80920Get Direction
Dr. Ken Gasper D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Daniel Lee Koplow D.D.S.559 Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Tasneim Mohamed DDS14034 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio Texas 78247
- Dr. Roger L. Humphreys DDS415 West Rockrimmon Blvd Colorado Springs Colorado 80919
- Dr. James Walter Kearney D.D.S.2918 Austin Bluffs Pkwy Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Rota D.M.D.6210 Woodmen Park View Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Ryan Gardner DDS5430 Tutt Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80922