Dr. Darin Dufault is a gastroenterologist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Dufault specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Dufault performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Darin Dufault M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Darin Dufault M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why, When, and How to Talk to Your Boss About Your IBD
When you have an Inflammatory Bowel Disease (or IBD) such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis (UC), life is already challenging enough. But when you have to work away from the home for long periods of time, the challenge is double. In addition to the possibly long commute to work (which is...
- What's it Like to Live with Celiac Disease?
What it is like to live with Celiac DiseaseImagine what it would be like to live a life in which you couldn't eat a piece of bread without vomiting severely - A life in which you have to dodge the gluten bullet in restaurants, parties or just any gathering where food is served on a daily...
- Pancreatic Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Pancreatic Cancer: Get the FactsHere are a few facts on pancreatic cancer.What is the pancreas?The pancreas is a gland. It has an extremely important role to play in your body's functioning. It is responsible for regulating your blood sugar levels. What is a cancer?Usually, your body...
- What It's Like to Live With a Colostomy Bag
Many people with IBD reach the point where the diseased part of the intestine has to be removed. This surgery involves a disconnection between the intestine and the rectum. Therefore, corrective surgery is needed to create a new outlet for the passage of bowel movements from the body.Depending on...
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- Dr. Kassamo Dayemo MD1606 Ashley River Rd Charleston SC 29407
- Dr. Don C Rockey MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Joshua Timothy Evans M.D.96 Jonathan Lucas St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. David Michael Mccance D.O.9302 Medical Plaza Dr Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. David Anthony Florez MD2671 Elms Plantation Blvd Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Robert H Hawes MD171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425