Dr. Paul Birney is a family practitioner practicing in Fort Campbell, KY. Dr. Birney specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Birney possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1975
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1975
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Family Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Paul Kenneth Birney M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Campbell, KY 42223Get Direction
Dr. Paul Kenneth Birney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Carlo L Pike D.O.2690 Madison St Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Peter A Silkowski DO2831 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville TN 37040
- Dr. E.thomas Bernhoffer MD9765 E Prospect Rd Hillsboro OH 45133
- Dr. Robert E Kasper MD2831 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville TN 37040
- Mrs. Greta C Manning MD2831 Wilma Rudolph Blvd Clarksville TN 37043
- Dr. Denise Renee Tittle D.O.1817 A Madison St, Clarksville TN 37043