Dr. Enid Colon is a speech language pathologist practicing in TOA BAJA, PR. Dr. Colon specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Colon evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Colon helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Miss Enid Del c. Colon M.S.'s Practice location
TOA BAJA, PR 00951Get Direction
Miss Enid Del c. Colon M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Mrs. Dagmar E Prieto MS PHL1136 AVE AMERICO MIRANDA SAN JUAN PR 00921
- Taina Jimenez-lopez M.S., CCC-SLP862 CALLE ESTEBAN GONZALEZ SAN JUAN PR 00925
- Margie Santiago M.S., SLPPARQUE DE LA VISTA II SAN JUAN PR 00924
- Liza Rodriguez-acevedo MS-SLPCENTRO PEDIATRICO METROPOLITANO, HOSPITAL PEDIATRICO SAN JUAN PR 00919
- Mrs. Brenda L Cotto SLPCARR. 173 KM.11.9 BO. RABANAL CIDRA PR 00739
- Dr. Martha Milagros Aleman SLP.D10 CALLE CASIA SAN JUAN PR 00921