Dr. Asadollah Shahideh MD
Allergist and Immunologist4792 Rochester Rd Suite A Troy MI, 48085
Dr. Asadollah Shahideh practices Allergy and Immunology care in Troy, MI. Dr. Shahideh specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Shahideh provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Shiraz Univ of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran 1967
Pahlavi University / School of Medicine (Shiraz University) 1968
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences 1967
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Henry Ford Hosp, Allergy And Immunology; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Pediatrics; Union Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Asadollah Shahideh MD's Practice location
Troy, MI 48085Get Direction
Dr. Asadollah Shahideh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shahideh
- How Local Honey Treats Allergies
What are Allergies?An allergy can be defined as a hypersensitive response of the immune system to certain substances that come in contact with the body or enter the body. For example, pollen, any food substance, or venom may cause allergic reactions. The substance that is known to cause an allergy...
- Can Certain Diets Alleviate the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
There have been speculations about the positive effects of diet on alleviating the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Although doctors and researchers have yet to come up with sufficient evidence to prove the validity of this claim. However, a well-balanced diet is nonetheless essential to MS sufferers...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Lupus Complications
Do you want to know the severe effects of lupus? Lupus causes inflammation such as redness, swelling, pain, and difficult movements. The inflammation spreads to many parts of the body when lupus increases its severity. It is a chronic disease where the immune system of the body attacks its own...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Dr. Michael S Rowe MD24120 Meadowbrook Rd Novi MI 48375
- Dr. Pamela A Georgeson DO30170 23 Mile Rd New Baltimore MI 48047
- Dr. Mohammedi N Savliwala MD10 W Square Lake Rd Bloomfield Hills MI 48302
- Dr. Michael J Hepner MD6900 Orchard Lake Rd West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Dr. Mohamad Y Tawila M.D.3600 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Duane D Harrison MD5885 S Main St Clarkston MI 48346