Dr. Gonzalo Pimentel is an internist practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Pimentel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pimentel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas MD
Dr. Gonzalo Pimentel MD's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18017Get Direction
Dr. Gonzalo Pimentel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Dr. Stephen R Shore MD1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Yogesh Viroja M.D.755 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. Carol L Myers DO4311 Easton Ave Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Linda Augelli-hodor DO2649 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Arthur David Hoffman M.D.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Olusegun Benjamin Bankole M.D153 Brodhead Rd Bethlehem PA 18017