Dr. Barbara Jean Meinecke M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Barbara Meinecke practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Meinecke treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 2007
Dr. Barbara Jean Meinecke M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- The Impact of Sleep Deprivation Has on the Brain
According to the National Sleep Foundation, the average adult should have seven to nine hours of sleep each day to achieve a healthier body and a normal sleep/wake cycle. However, the amount of sleep needed by every person varies in different ages and because of his or her lifestyle. Different...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Joanne: Lady Gaga’s Emotional Tribute to Her Aunt Who Battled Lupus
A study observed that an average annual health cost of individuals with SLE is $12,643. The Lupus Foundation of America reported that two out of three patients with lupus have completely or partially lost their income as they are no longer able to perform their duties full-time. One patient in...
- Singer-Songwriter Blaithin Carney Opens Up About Fibromyalgia
Following Lady Gaga’s announcement, Naas singer and songwriter Blaithin Carney also shared her own story of fibromyalgia.After 13 years of marriage, the Irish singer-songwriter moved to Naas with her sons. She has two sons and four male siblings which are all, including her, musically inclined....
- Dr. Sapan Amin M.D.9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Jamey Elizabeth Eklund M.D.9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD8915 W Connell Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226