Ms. Przemyslaw Lastowiecki M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1439 W Schaumburg Rd Suite 201 Schaumburg IL, 60194
Dr. Przemyslaw Lastowiecki practices Endocrinology in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Lastowiecki specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Lastowiecki examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Akademia Med W Warszawie 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Lutheran Hosp-La Crosse, Internal Medicine
Ms. Przemyslaw Lastowiecki M.D.'s Practice location
Schaumburg, IL 60194Get Direction
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL 60169Get Direction
Ms. Przemyslaw Lastowiecki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lastowiecki
- A Trulia Entrepreneur and His Solution to End Type 2 Diabetes
Sami Inkinen is a hugely successful entrepreneur who cooperated in the founding and development of Trulia, a real estate empire which was sold in 2014 to Zillow for the staggering amount of $3.5 billion. Using part of his fortune, Inkinen went on to build Virtra, a health care startup whose sole...
- Increased Risk of Breast Cancer with African American Diabetic Patients
According to the data analysis results of the study conducted by Boston University and headed by Dr. Julie R. Palmer, African-American women with type 2 diabetes were confirmed to have about a 43% higher risk of having estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer as compared to women without...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Elena Barengolts Other1801 West Taylor Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Wahid Kassar M.D.7 Blanchard Cir Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. Winston Thein-wai M.D7530 Woodward Ave Woodridge IL 60517
- Dr. William Patrick Zeller M.D.120 Spalding Dr Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Daesman Suri MD2001 Gary Ave Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. Maria Olga Cardenas M.D., MSCI1550 Midway Pl Menasha WI 54952