Dr. Lisa Bodon is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Palm Springs, CA. Dr. Bodon specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Bodon can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Bodon can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Lisa Monique Bodon M.D.'s Practice location
Palm Springs, CA 92262Get Direction
PALM SPRINGS, CA 92262Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Monique Bodon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Dr. Enrique Jacome MD72780 Country Club Drive Rancho Mirage California 92270
- Dr. Andrea Catherine Randall M.D.415 South Palm Canyon Palm Springs California 92262
- Dr. Les J. Gurwitt M.D72780 Country Club Drive Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Agnes Montz MD39000 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Elisa M Lindley MD39300 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Ralph Michael Steiger M.D.1150 N Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs CA 92262