Dr. Santo J Paniello MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)13601 Bruce B Downs Blvd Suit 121 Tampa FL, 33613
Vice Chief of Staff
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- MemberOSTEOPOROSIS BOARD
- Member QUALITY REVIEW COMMITTEE
- Member CREDENTIALS COMMITTEE/UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- MEDICAL STAFFPERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT COMMITTEE
- Grady Mem Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Santo J Paniello MD's Practice location
Tampa, FL 33613Get Direction
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544Get Direction
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL 33543Get Direction
Dr. Santo J Paniello MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paniello
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Harper MD4701 North Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308
- Dr. Laura Dill MD2818 W Virginia Ave Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Catherine C Pitt MD116 Parsons Park Dr Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Mark R Davis MD2727 W Dr M. L. K. Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Steven David Gitomer M.D.6516 Gunn Hwy Tampa FL 33625
- Dr. Amy S Taneja M.D.1600 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg FL 33704