Dr. Julie Ohara is a hospitalist practicing in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Ohara specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Ohara manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Ohara works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Julie Ann Ohara M.D.'s Practice location
Wynnewood, PA 19096Get Direction
SCRANTON, PA 18504Get Direction
Dr. Julie Ann Ohara M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Concussions and Multiple Sclerosis
In today’s world, we are told that ‘if an individual has experienced a severe jolt or blow to the head, which has left them dazed, confused, or wobbly - they have concussion”. (Medical News Today: MNT)According to Christian Nordqvist, a writer for MNT, a concussion causes a temporary loss of...
- Preparing for a Mammogram with Fibromyalgia
When the treatment is accompanied by pain, it is always hard to move a step forward and consult a doctor. Here are some good and helpful ways to prepare for a less painful treatment.Being a woman comes with high chances of physical pain, from dysmenorrhea to chest pains that range from mild to...
- Top 10 Home Remedies For Acne
Tea Tree OilTea tree oil is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with 20 to 40 drops of witch hazel, then apply it on the affected areas using cotton. Only use this remedy twice a day; if used any more than twice a day could make your skin...
- A Breast Cancer Conversation Between Grandmother and Granddaughter
In 2014, Bonnie Annis was diagnosed with stage 2b invasive ductal carcinoma with metastasis to the lymph nodes. Today, she is a breast cancer survivor. She dedicates her time to freelance writing/blogging and photography and she is a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother. Bonnie, like a majority of...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Jaymica Patel MD509 N Broad St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Gary A. Emmett MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Judith B. Larkin MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Tara J. Berman MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Snehal Gandhi M.D.1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Charles A. Pohl MD833 Chestnut Street East Philadelphia PA 19107