Dr. Praneeth Vemulapalli is a urologist practicing in Stony Brook, NY. Dr. Vemulapalli specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- SUNY Stony Brook University Medical Center 2011
- Ohio State University Med Center
Mr. Praneeth Vemulapalli MD's Practice location
Stony Brook, NY 11794Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43221Get Direction
NEWBURGH, NY 12550Get Direction
Mr. Praneeth Vemulapalli MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Everything You Need To Know About Circumcision
Everything You Need To Know About CircumcisionWhat is circumcision? A circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on male’s penis. This is an operation done by a professional doctor, since it requires expertise to conduct the procedure. The foreskin is the outer cover skin of the male...
- What Is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- Dr. David Shusterman M.D.800 Second Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Zelik I. Frischer M.D.Stony Brook University Medical Center Stony Brook New York 11790
- Dr. Lawrence Daniel Muldoon M.D.425 Post Rd Fairfield CT 06824
- Dr. Thomas G Harrington MD363 Route 111 Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Thomas E. Spears MD180 E Pulaski Rd Huntington Station NY 11746
- Dr. Yefim Sheynkin M.D.24 Research Way East Setauket NY 11733