Dr. Eliza Holland is a pediatrician practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Holland is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Holland diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Holland can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2002
- MemberArizona Academy of Pediatrics
- FellowAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 1999
Dr. Eliza T. Holland M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903Get Direction
Dr. Eliza T. Holland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holland
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Dr. Mohammed H. Nomaan MD5861 North Oracle Road Tucson Arizona 85704
- Sharon McDonough Means316 South Convent Avenue Tucson Arizona 85701
- Dr. Nicole Anne Abdy M.D.Az Health Science Center 3335 Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Hans R Bradshaw M.D.6601 W. St. Mary's Rd Tucson AZ 85745
- Mrs. Tiffany Lynne Herr MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Michael Karadsheh MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724