Dr. Angela Henderson is a psychologist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Henderson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Henderson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Henderson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Angela L. Henderson PH.D.'s Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
Dr. Angela L. Henderson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Mrs. Marcie M Valentine M.S., ITDS318 Thornberg Dr Tallahassee FL 32312
- Dr. Michael Gerome Railey PH.D.1254 Ocala Rd Tallahassee FL 32304
- Dr. Robert Ernest Lee PH.D.1009 Summerbrooke Dr Tallahassee FL 32312
- Dr. Donna Kitch PH.D267 John Knox Rd Tallahassee FL 32303
- Karol Solomon Brigham PH.D.1003 N Adams St Tallahassee FL 32303
- Dr. Ellen Shapiro PH.D.1003 N Adams St Tallahassee FL 32303