Dr. Luc Teurlings MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon220 N Sykes Creek Pkwy #200 Merritt Island FL, 32953
Dr. Luc Teurlings is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Merritt Island, FL. Dr. Teurlings specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Teurlings tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1992
University of California 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Acl Tear
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Luc Teurlings MD's Practice location
Merritt Island, FL 32953Get Direction
Dr. Luc Teurlings MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Teurlings
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon MD8725 N. Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Edward W St. mary MD205 E Nasa Blvd Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Lawrence George Robinson MD830 Executive Ln Rockledge FL 32955
- Dr. Anthony Lombardo M.D.709 south harbor city blvd melbourne florida Melbourne FL 32901
- Anand M Shah M.D.647 west ave Q Palmdale CA 93551
- Dr. Donald Henry Vliegenthart M.D.522 Bahama Dr Satellite Beach FL 32937