Dr. Kenneth Masahiro Nitta M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology10123 Se Market St Dept. Of Radiation O Portland OR, 97216
Dr. Kenneth Nitta practices Radiation Oncology in Portland, OR. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Nitta specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1983
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Radiation Oncology; Cardinal Glennon Child Hsp, Pediatrics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Dr. Kenneth Masahiro Nitta M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97216Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Masahiro Nitta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nitta
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Dr. Matthew Curtis Solhjem MD4805 Ne Glisan St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Charlotte Dai Kubicky MD, PHD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Scott Benjamin Schneider M.D.210 Se 136th Ave Vancouver WA 98684
- Dr. Stephen B Bader MD4805 Ne Glisan St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Stephen Christopher Hoffelt MD400 NE Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Carrie Jean kay Gotkowitz M.D.210 Se 136th Ave Vancouver WA 98684