Lindsey Rushmore is an acupuncturist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Rushmore evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Rushmore treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Lindsey A Rushmore DOM, LAC, DIPL. OM's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87108Get Direction
ASHLAND, VA 23005Get Direction
Dr. Lindsey A Rushmore DOM, LAC, DIPL. OM's reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Geoffrey Hayes2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M2709 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Monica T. Rempen DOM8300 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Donna Grace Alipat D.O.M., DIPL.OM8201 Golf Course Rd Nw Albuquerque NM 87120
- Dr. Mary-beth Thompson D.O.M.4104 Ponderosa Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Cynthia L Walker Other2422 Juan Tabo Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87112