Dr. Subhash Balaney is an anesthesiologist practicing in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Balaney ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Balaney also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
M G M Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Jamshedpur, Bihar, India 1973
UNIV OF INDORE 1972
UNIV OF RANCHI 1973
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Cook County Hosp, Anesthesiology
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Subhash Balaney MD's Practice location
Dr. Subhash Balaney MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- What are Chronic Ear Infections?
A chronic ear infection is an infection that does not heal for a long period of time, or recurs. It is also known as recurrent otitis media. Chronic ear infections affect the middle ear. The middle ear is the part just behind the ear drum. The Eustachian tube connects your middle ear to the back of...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Bernard Wittels M.D., PH.D.355 Ridge Avenue Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Krishna C Chunduri M.D.7435 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Mario Rustia1425 North Randall Road Elgin Illinois 60123
- Dr. Kenneth Candido MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Kiran K. Chekka M.D.1365 Wiley Road Schaumburg Illinois 60173
- Dr. Arpan J. Patel M.D.3800 Highland Avenue Downers Grove Illinois 60515