Dr. Matilde Irigoyen is a pediatrician practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Irigoyen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Irigoyen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Irigoyen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas MD
- The effects of patient characteristics and practice settings on students' participation in a primary care clerkship.
- Impact of appointment reminders on vaccination coverage at an urban clinic.
- Structuring student learning in the primary care setting: where is the evidence?
- Use of personal digital assistants to enhance educational evaluation in a primary care clerkship.
- Challenges and successes of immunization registry reminders at inner-city practices.
- The epidemiology of minor illnesses among medical students.
Dr. Matilde M. Irigoyen M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19141Get Direction
Dr. Matilde M. Irigoyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Irigoyen
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208