Dr. Mosen Khani is a Chiropractor practicing in Fairdale, KY. Dr. Khani specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Khani seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mosen Rashid Khani D.C.'s Practice location
Fairdale, KY 40118Get Direction
Dr. Mosen Rashid Khani D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Jillian R. Porter DC10232 Shelbyville Rd Louisville Kentucky 40223
- Dr. Richard T Reul D.C.3772 Taylorsville Rd Louisville KY 40220
- Dr. Stephen Lee Graham D.C.205 Moser Rd Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Mark Alan Walden DC1072 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY 40204
- Dr. Jeffrey E Lagree DC3922 Dupont Square South Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Jeff A Fortes DC12001 Shelbyville Rd Louisville KY 40243