Dr. Andrea Strauss is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Somerville, NJ. Dr. Strauss specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1983
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Morristown Mem Hosp, General Surgery; North Shore Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Andrea Lee Strauss MD's Practice location
Somerville, NJ 08876Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Lee Strauss MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Dr. Matthew S. Coons MD2333 Morris Avenue Union New Jersey 07083
- Boris Volshteyn MD107 Monmouth Rd West Long Branch NJ 07764
- Dr. Matthew R. Kaufman M.D.30 Rehill Avenue Somerville New Jersey 08876
- Dr. Robert A Herbstman M.D.579A Cranbury Rd #202 East Brunswick NJ 08816
- Dr. Larry Phillip Weinstein MD385 Route 24 Chester NJ 07930
- Azra Ashaf Morristown New Jersey