Mrs. Cynthia Marie Brownfield MD
Pediatrician711 N 36th St Suite A Saint Joseph MO, 64506
Dr. Cynthia Brownfield is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Joseph, MO. Dr. Brownfield is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Brownfield diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Brownfield can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- St Louis University School Of Med
- St. Louis University (SLU) Affiliated Hospitals
Mrs. Cynthia Marie Brownfield MD's Practice location
Saint Joseph, MO 64506Get Direction
Mrs. Cynthia Marie Brownfield MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brownfield
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Michelle Y Cebulko M.D.902 N Riverside Rd Saint Joseph MO 64507
- Dr. Sibyl Jura M.D.711 N 36th St Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. Elizabeth James MD902 N. Riverside Rd. , Saint Joseph MO 64507
- Dr. Nikola Karlo Bartulica DO711 N 36th St. , Saint Joseph MO 64506
- Dr. Amanda Dawn Williams DO2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Douglas Eugene Evans D.O.1419 Village Dr Saint Joseph MO 64506