F. Coles is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Slingerlands, NY. Coles specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Coles participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
- Impact of a mandatory syphilis delivery test on reported cases of congenital syphilis in Upstate New York.
- Assessment of a geographically targeted field intervention on gonorrhea incidence in two New York State counties.
- Effectiveness and cost-benefit of enhancements to a syphilis screening and treatment program at a county jail.
- Two outbreaks of primarily noninvasive group A streptococcal disease in the same nursing home, New York, 1991.
- An outbreak of influenza A (H3N2) in a well immunized nursing home population.
- Effects of partner notification on reducing gonorrhea incidence rate.
- Changes in population characteristics and their implication on public health research.
- Partner notification for gonorrhea--time for new ideas?
- Isolation and characterization of Sporothrix schenckii from clinical and environmental sources associated with the largest U.S. epidemic of sporotrichosis.
- Changes in community socioeconomic status and racial distribution associated with gonorrhea rates: an analysis at the community level.
- Privacy in the pharmacy environment: analysis of observations from inside the pharmacy.
- Community attitudes about discussing sexual health: assessing public opinion of local STD prevention campaigns.
- Ocular adnexal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: a review of epidemiology and risk factors.
- Descriptive epidemiology of ophthalmic and ocular adnexal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Shigellosis outbreaks at summer camps for the mentally retarded in New York State.
- Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. F. Bruce Coles D.O.'s Practice location
Slingerlands, NY 12159Get Direction
Dr. F. Bruce Coles D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Dr. Eckardt Johanning M.D., M.SC.4 Executive Park Dr Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Kilby MD, MPH2 Clara Barton Dr Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Paul E. Lemanski M.D., F.A.C.P.400 Patroon Creek Blvd Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Dominic John Belmonte M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Carolyn M Jones assini MD1101 Nott St Schenectady NY 12308
- Dr. Michael E. Makover MD901 Fifth Ave. New York NY 10021