Dr. Stephen Grady is a Dentist practicing in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Grady specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Stephen Patrick Grady DDS's Practice location
Camp Hill, PA 17011Get Direction
Stephen Patrick Grady DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Pranati G. Tati DMD820 Belvedere Street Carlisle Pennsylvania 17013
- Dr. Richard D. Knowlton DMD, MAGD, FADI102 West High Street Elizabethtown Pennsylvania 17022
- Dr. Clair Dale Treese D.D.S.620 North Hanover Street Elizabethtown Pennsylvania 17022
- Scott A. Mutschler DMD720 Limekiln Rd New Cumberland PA 17070
- Dr. Thomas Hollis Wiggin DDS100 Scotch Pine Rd Dillsburg PA 17019
- Dr. Edward E White DDS100 Continental Dr Elizabethtown PA 17022