Dr. Rebecca Haefner is an anesthesiologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Haefner ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Haefner also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Anesthesiology; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Anesthesiology; St Luke'S Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Rebecca A Haefner MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53210Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca A Haefner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Celebrities with Diabetes and How They Fight It
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with this condition, then extra care must be taken to prevent its symptoms from getting worse. Thousands of people around the world suffer from either diabetes type I or type II, and that includes celebrities. And just like anyone else, these celebrities...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of HIV?
HIV infection is an infection that is caused by the HIV virus. The virus infects and destroys the CD4+ cells in the human body hence weakening the immune system. It is transmitted from one person to another through exchange of fluids. These fluids may involve semen, vaginal fluids, blood or breast...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Marina Polianska M.D.725 American Avenue Waukesha Wisconsin 53188
- Dr. Navtej S. Purewal MD4131 West Loomis Road Greenfield Wisconsin 53221
- Sheldon Lawrence Burchman500 West Bradley Road Fox Point Wisconsin 53217
- Dr. Mohammad I Elorbany M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Budithi MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Hany Radwan Nosir MD4131 W Loomis Rd Milwaukee WI 53221