Dr. Pierre Valmont Blanchard MD
Internist2551 Greenwood Rd Suite 410 Shreveport LA, 71103
Dr. Pierre Blanchard is an internist practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Blanchard specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Blanchard provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1966
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1966
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
- Confederate Mem Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Erlanger Med Ctr, General Surgery; Confederate Mem Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- CONFEDERATE MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Pierre Valmont Blanchard MD's Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71103Get Direction
Dr. Pierre Valmont Blanchard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blanchard
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Tannaz Armaghany M.D.1501 Kings Highway Shreveport Louisiana 71106
- Dr. Susan Marie Seiler-smith MD2508 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport LA 71118
- Dr. Charles Alfred Powers MD2400 Hospital Dr Bossier City LA 71111
- Dr. Ishak Mansi M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Paul Stuart Wilson MD8001 Youree Dr Shreveport LA 71115
- Dr. Gary Dean Williams MD2520 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport LA 71118