Dr. Hareshchandra Baxi is a pediatrician practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Baxi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Baxi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Baxi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
M P Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India 1975
M P Shah Medical College / Saurashtra University 1975
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Nail Fungus
- Monmouth Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Monmouth Med Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Program
Dr. Hareshchandra Baxi MD's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29615Get Direction
Dr. Hareshchandra Baxi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baxi
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Susan Catherine Shelley MD554 Memorial Drive Ext Greer SC 29651
- Dr. Emily Milner Cole M.D.57 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Lisa Tan Clayton M.D.1350 Cleveland St Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Maryann Boland Shepard M.D.1350 Cleveland St Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Erika Anderson MD211 Batesville Rd Simpsonville SC 29681