Dr. Yashpal D Agrawal M.D.
Pathologist | Clinical Pathology200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Agrawal completed his medical training in his native India and completed a Ph.D in reproductive biology at the University of Kuopio, Finland in 1987. Subsequently he completed 4 years of residency ...
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- 1996 Awarded Docent in Clinical Chemistry by the Univ. of Kuopio, Finland
- 1992 Finnish Advanced Technology Foundation
- 1994 Saastamoinen Foundation, Finland
- 1994-1995 Finnish Academy
- VA Central Office 2005-2006 Regional Commissioner Award
Dr. Yashpal D Agrawal M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89109Get Direction
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Thomas Jay Raife MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Michael S Icardi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Nancy Smukler Rosenthal MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Munir-zakary Raja Tanas MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Matthew Krasowski MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. William Nicholas Rose M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242