Dr. Natalla Mccoy is an audiologist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Mccoy evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Mccoy takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Natalla Shonay Mccoy AU.D's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32244Get Direction
Dr. Natalla Shonay Mccoy AU.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Eczema or Psoriasis?
Eczema and psoriasis are both skin diseases, and quite similar in their symptoms. Both conditions result in the formation of red patches or scales on the skin. To figure out whether you have eczema or psoriasis, you will need to examine the differences between the two.EczemaEczema is normally...
- Chia Seeds and Health: Everything You Need to Know
Chia seeds are praised as a superfood by health enthusiasts. Chia seeds are a versatile ingredient with several health benefits that can be used in a variety of different ways. Most importantly, they are known to promote weight loss, which is currently one of the hottest topics of the health...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What is Antiviral Medication?
Antiviral medication refers to drugs that are used for treatment of HIV. These drugs do not completely treat the infection but are used to suppress the development of the virus and stop it from becoming AIDS. Since HIV virus replicates itself once it gets into the bloodstream, the medication stops...
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation in Multiple Sclerosis
For individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS), a potentially disabling central nervous system disease, problems with balance and gait are quite common. Such problems include reduced mobility, independence, and quality of life. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- David Allen Zapala PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Mrs. Carol Elizabeth Gischia AUD2005 Knight Lane Jacksonville FL 32212
- Kathleen Sawaya807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207
- Mary Joanne Schuh AUD2035 Professional Center Dr Orange Park FL 32073
- Lindzee Nunez MS, CCC-A3627 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Alexandra L. Degroot AUD2035 Professional Center Dr Orange Park FL 32073