Sean Knight is a physical therapist practicing in Pullman, WA. Sean Knight specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sean Knight can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sean Knight will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Sean Knight PT's Practice location
Pullman, WA 99163Get Direction
Sean Knight PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Dr. Paulette Arlt MD420 Rowe St Moscow ID 83843
- Edward Charles Harkins PT1225 S Grand Ave Pullman WA 99163
- Robert Bruce Morgan PT, GCS1150 W Fairview St Colfax WA 99111
- Mrs. Kimberly Ann Williams DPT, ATC588 Se Bishop Blvd Pullman WA 99163
- Brenda Boyko P.T.810 S. Main St. Moscow ID 83843
- Kelly Patricia Isakson PT810 South Main Moscow ID 83843