Dr. Richard A Conn M.D.,
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery3688 Veterans Memorial Dr Suite 200 Hattiesburg MS, 39401
Dr. Richard Conn is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Hattiesburg, MS. Dr. Conn specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Conn tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1978
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1978
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Orthopedic Surgery; Greenville Hosp System, Orthopedic Surgery; Greenville Hosp System, General Surgery
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Richard A Conn M.D.,'s Practice location
Hattiesburg, MS 39401Get Direction
Dr. Richard A Conn M.D.,'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conn
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Dr. Brian E Humpherys MD415 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. James A Antinnes M.D.,3688 Veterans Memorial Dr Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Raymond Y Whitehead MD415 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Elliott Branscome Nipper MD3688 Veterans Memorial Dr Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Michael C Patterson M.D.,3688 Veterans Memorial Dr Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. David W Bomboy MD415 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401